In the Beginning, There Was Lunch, and It Was Good.

Being fans of The Superest spurred us to create our own incarnations, seeing as how TS is now over. One day I invited DS to lunch via an email and he replied simply with "I'm out. Thanks." I found this wholly unacceptable, so I replied with a Superest style character drawn on a sticky note. I didn't expect him to respond with anything after that initial drawing, but he did and thats how it began. I do want to note that none of the drawers are professionals, none of us have ever taken any drawing classes or gone to art school (This is very apparent!). We're just a couple of schmoes who really enjoyed the Superest idea and wanted to create our own, regardless of skill or talent. Most of these have been edited with paint.net.

So without further ado I introduce...

No comments:

Post a Comment